To get the best viewing experience on your BlackBerry, make sure you have CSS and Tables enabled on your device:
1. Open your Blackberry Browser.
2. Click on menu button (button with seven dots) , and select Options.
3. Select Browser Configuration. The Browser Configuration screen will appear.
4. Be sure the folowing options are selected
a. Support HTML Tables
b. Use Foreground and Background Colors
c. Use Background Images
d. Support Style Sheets
When the checkbox is selected, support for that feature is enabled. When the checkbox is clear, support for that feature is disabled.
5. To save your changes, click the menu button (button with seven dots) and then click Save Options.